Frequently Bought Together
This product: Regenerating Collagen Moisturiser 50ml
For fine lines, wrinkles & signs of aging
Save 10% and complete your skincare routine
Rich in texture, rich in results
Our creamy moisturiser produces a healthy skin barrier that protects throughout the day and night. When worked into the skin, you will feel a moisturising base that's doing the work to reduce the effects of UV damage such as age spots and a lack of elasticity.
Instantly, the skin is plumped with aloe vera, sunflower, apricot, and shea butter. With continued use, skin becomes more supple and regenerated.
Please note that our moisturiser may change its colour to a pink or lavender hue once opened. High quality cannabidoil may change colour when the polyphenol oxidase enzyme is exposed to light, heat or oxygen. This is a natural reaction, the same way apples or potatoes that are sliced turn brown when exposed to air.
Hydrolysed collagen, Matrixyl 3000, and zinc oxide
The skin naturally produces collagen to keep itself looking its best and this tends to decrease over time. Our Regenerating Collagen Moisturiser is packed with hydrolysed collagen to support the skin on this journey.
Matrixyl 3000 is a synthetic peptide known for its ability to stimulate the skin’s collagen production. By increasing the skin’s collagen production, Matrixyl 3000 can improve a multitude of skin problems. All the while, zinc oxide naturally protects the skin from the sun, which can be the main cause of dehydrated skin.
For product CoA please view here.
Aqua, aloe vera juice (aloe barbadensis), vegetable glycerin, shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), cetearyl alcohol, sunflower seed oil (helianthus annuus), zinc oxide, hydrolysed collagen, apricot kernel oil (prunus armeniaca), polysorbate 60, olive fruit oil (olea europaea), xanthan gum, coconut oil (cocos nucifera), vitamin E (tocopherol), oatmeal (avena sativa), ethylhexylglycerin, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, polysorbate 20, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-1, carbomer, butylene glycol, cannabidiol (500mg), phenoxyethanol.
- Aloe vera juice is effective at calming dry, irritated skin
- Hydrolysed collagen supports the skin's youthful glow
- Zinc oxide brightens while protecting against sun damage
- Vitamin E softens textured, dry skin
- Oatmeal soothes irritation and dullness
- Apricot kernel oil high in omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids for suppleness
- Olive Oil naturally charged with phenolic compounds to heal the skin from environmental damage
- Matrixyl 3000 supports the strength of the collagen present in the skin and moisturiser
Helps to replenish moisture in dehydrated skin cells while promoting collagen and elastin production, leading to vibrant and healthy skin.
A humectant that helps to hydrate your skin and plump it up. Increasing hydration helps to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines and prevent further loss of moisture.
An antioxidant, with the ability to help protect the skin from free radicals and UV radiation. It can also help soothe irritated skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
A mineral-derived ingredient that offers SPF25, it combats signs of aging and protects the skin against free radical damage. It also protects aginst irritation and inflammation and helps to regulate sebum production.
How to Use
Apply in the AM and PM, or reapply as often as needed. For best results, apply to damp skin after cleansing & treatments. Moisturise a generous amount gently into the skin in circular motions until fully absorbed.
Explore our other moisturising options
How to Recycle
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your cardboard and boxes.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.