Suffering with redness, soreness and itchy skin, you may have rosacea? You aren’t alone, studies indicate that up to 415 million people struggle with rosacea, all over the world. While it’s fairly common, it never gets any easier.
How to use Poko with Rosacea & Redness?
1. Use a gentle cleanser, like our purifying gel cleanser in the morning and the evening. After massaging this cleanser into damp skin, gently wipe it away with a damp cloth removing dead skin and impurities from the surface.
2. Use our brightening rosewater toner in the morning and at night, using azelaic acid to improve rosacea by decreasing the swelling and redness of the skin.
3. Our soothing serum is perfect for calming redness caused by rosacea, inflammation and more. With fruit extracts that are rich in vitamins, minerals, and protein, this serum is essential to restore balance while providing moisture.
4. Your final step for both morning and evening should be to apply a generous layer of moisturiser, locking in hydration and keeping your skin from get tight, dry or flaky. Our light hydrating moisturiser is our recommended go to for rosacea as it is ideal for sensitive skin.
5. If your rosacea and redness is causing itchiness or soreness, use our hempsoriasis balm in your time of need. Working to provide immediate hydration, it's non-greasy formula is perfect for reducing flare-ups.