Supports symptoms of PCOS & hormonal imbalance
Save 10% and complete your skincare routine
For healthy hormone function & insulin resistance
Myo-Inositol is a naturally occurring substance already produced by the body which when taken as a dietary supplement may benefit individuals greatly.
There are many stories of women who suffer with PCOS symptoms. Women experiencing hormonal acne, unwanted weight gain, sugar sensitivity, fertility issues, unwanted hair growth (Hirsutism), low energy levels, and mood disruptions related to PCOS may benefit from daily intake of supplements. Go beyond skin deep with support from Berberine, Folic Acid, Niacin & Zinc. This pack provides a one-month supply, 120 capsules.
Inositol, a go-to for PCOS
Our founder, Justine, was diagnosed with PCOS at 24 years of age and has done vigorous research to build a recipe of balancing ingredients for hair & skin health, fertility support & fatigue reduction. Her discoveries led her down a path of finding other women experiencing similar issues, and so, Poko’s signature supplement range came to be.
When she was diagnosed, Justine noticed her overall skin health declining as painful, cystic hormonal acne made an unwelcome appearance. It wasn’t long until her GP informed her she had insulin-resistant PCOS.
Go beyond skin deep by balancing hormones from within
Poko is committed to get you to a place where you are comfortable in your own skin. We do so by looking after your health from within and encouraging a targeted skin care routine for hormonal outbreaks, too.
Myo-inositol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), inulin (cichorium intybus), berberis aristata, black pepper extract, co-enzyme Q10, niacin (niacinamide), vitamin E (tocopherol), zinc citrate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), folic acid (folacin), biotin (d-biotin), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol powder) & vitamin B12 (cobalamin).
- Myo-inositol contributes to balancing symptoms related to hormonal and insulin imbalance
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and to the maintenance of normal hair
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Folic Acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and it can help prevent digestive system issues
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Inulin is a prebiotic fiber to support normal blood sugar levels
- Vitamin D supports the maintenance of normal bones
A carbocyclic sugar that is abundant in the brain, it works to increase insulin sensitivity and decrease hyperandrogenism.
A nutrient found throughout your body, which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and to the maintenance of normal hair.
A form of vitamin B3 which contributes to the maintenance of healthy skin and increased energy and metabolic function.
A form of folate, a type of B9 vitamin that contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and it can help prevent digestive system issues.
Poko was created from a passion to improve problem skin. Having suffered from hormonal acne due to PCOS, Poko’s co-founder Justine O’Hanlon wanted to create a skincare line to address a multitude of skincare concerns. The addition of supplements to complement their skincare range aligns with Poko’s mission to help people be more confident in their skin by giving them the tools to #glowbeyondskindeep.
Poko's Inositol Balance Supplement was formulated with pharmacist and wellness influencer, Jess Redden, to support symptoms of PCOS and hormonal imbalance.
Justine shares, "We wanted to bridge the gap between skincare and overall health & wellbeing, focusing on more than just topical skincare and encouraging people to really understand what affects their skin."
Jess adds, "I know how it can be hard for some people to have their nutritional needs met, and it was a great opportunity to have been part of the development of Poko's supplements range to help people in their journey to better health and general wellbeing."
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your plastics.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.