Supports symptoms of PCOS & hormonal imbalance
Inositol, a go-to Supplement for PCOS
PCOS often disrupts hormone production, leading to irregular menstrual cycles and fertility challenges. Inositol Balance combines the therapeutic properties of myo-inositol and folic acid to support hormone regulation and enhance fertility. Myo-inositol improves insulin sensitivity, thereby promoting regular ovulation and menstrual cycles. Folic acid aids in folate metabolism, a vital nutrient for healthy egg development. Our myo-inositol supplement combines this dynamic duo and works synergistically to aid fertility and balance.
Restore Clear, Radiant Skin and Reduce Hormonal Acne
The distressing presence of hormonal acne is a constant battle for many with PCOS. Inositol Balance empowers you to fight back by integrating powerful ingredients that support skin health. Myo-inositol has been shown to regulate androgen hormones, known culprits behind hormonal acne. By reducing androgen levels, and combining skin-loving ingredients like selenium & zinc, this myo-inositol supplement helps minimize acne breakouts and promotes clearer, radiant skin.
Myo-inositol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), inulin (cichorium intybus), black pepper extract, co-enzyme Q10, niacin (niacinamide), vitamin E (tocopherol), zinc citrate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin A (retinol), folic acid (folacin), selenmethionine, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol powder) & vitamin B12 (cobalamin).
- Myo-inositol contributes to balancing symptoms related to hormonal and insulin imbalance
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and to the maintenance of normal hair
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Folic Acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and it can help prevent digestive system issues
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Selenium promotes collagen formation and retains moisture
- Inulin is a prebiotic fiber to support normal blood sugar levels
- Vitamin D supports the maintenance of normal bones
A carbocyclic sugar that is abundant in the brain, it works to increase insulin sensitivity and decrease hyperandrogenism.
A nutrient found throughout your body, which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and to the maintenance of normal hair.
A form of vitamin B3 which contributes to the maintenance of healthy skin and increased energy and metabolic function.
A form of folate, a type of B9 vitamin that contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and it can help prevent digestive system issues.
Directions: Each pot contains a 30 day supply of 120 capsules.
It is recommended to take two capsule, twice daily with food and swallow them with water. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Safety Instructions: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a qualified health professional before taking any nutritional or herbal supplements.
Food Supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking any medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Store in a cool dry place, see base of bottle for Best Before End date.
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your plastics.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.