Frequently Bought Together
This product: Purifying Gel Cleanser 100ml
Natural cleanser for breakouts, dullness & tired skin
Save 10% and complete your skincare routine
An apple a day...
The Purifying Gel Cleanser contains pyrus malus (apple fruit extract) as a main ingredient with the support of extracts from lemon, blueberry, and sugarcane. Packed with polyphenols and antioxidants, apple fruit extract is a type of AHA which - over continued use - restores skin to a fresher, cleansed, and healthy appearance.
Niacinamide and glycolic acid refreshes skin and complexion
Our Gel Cleanser regulates skin's oil production with niacinamide, while glycolic acid gently exfoliates the top layer of dull skin to reveal a fresher complexion. This gives you that instant refreshed feeling, that's non-stripping and improves skin over time.
Hyaluronic acid and aloe restore balance and elasticity
Hyaluronic acid reinforces your natural moisture barrier whenever you cleanse as it draws in moisture from the environment - ensuring water particles deeply penetrate. Aloe vera soothes and balances the skin when treating with active AHAs.
For product CoA please view here.
Aqua, aloe vera leaf extract, cocamidopropyl betaine, vegetable glycerin, apple fruit extract, lemon fruit extract, blueberry fruit extract, sugarcane extract, grapeseed oil, niacinamide, propylene glycol, lactic acid, citric acid, glycolic acid, malic acid, tartaric acid, apricot kernel oil, rosehip oil, hyaluronic acid, cannabidiol (500mg), phenoxyethanol, mandarin oil, fennel seed oil, citral*, geraniol*, linalool*, citronellol*, limonene*
*Naturally occurring component from essential oils used.
- Niacinamide regulates oil and helps with redness and hyperpigmentation
- Aloe vera leaf extract soothes and protects
- Apple fruit extract gently exfoliate and refreshes
- Vegetable glycerin promotes healing
- Glycolic acid exfoliates dead skin cells
- Malic acid cleanses and rejuvenates
- Apricot kernel oil restores skin tone and radiance
- Hyaluronic acid draws moisture to the skin
Alpha Hydroxy Acids
A combination of lactic, malic & glycolic acids that gently exfoliate the top layer of skin, removing dead skin cells that can clog and build up in pores, causing acne and breakouts.
A skincare ingredient known for its skin-restoring benefits, minimising large pores and brightening dull skin. It helps restore the skin's natural barrier and shields the skin from free radicals.
A gentle acid which supports the skin barrier and reduces inflammation and infection. Hyaluronic acid is highly moisturising and gentle on even the most irritable skin.
An excellent skin hydrator, which can help to reduce the frequency of acne break-outs and keep dry skin quenched. Natural anti-inflammatory properties can help to fight against surface acne.
How to Use
Use AM and PM as the first step. Pump the product into wet hands and apply to the face in circular motions avoiding the direct eye area. Work gently into the skin for up to 60 seconds for grime and dirt to melt away. Soak Poko's Reusable Bamboo Face Pad in warm water and gently wipe clean. Pat dry.
How to Recycle
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your cardboard and boxes.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.