Frequently Bought Together
This product: Soothing Serum 30ml & 75ml
For hormonal acne, breakouts, redness & dryness
Purifying Gel Cleanser 100ml
Natural cleanser for breakouts, dullness & tired skin
Save 10% and complete your skincare routine
Calm. Soothe. Protect.
With fruit extracts that are rich in vitamins, minerals, and protein, this serum is essential to restore balance while providing moisture. Flower and root extracts from tea tree and cedarwood provide a cooling sensation while simultaneously nourishing any irritation. If your skin feels a little flushed, our serum can help with that.
Reliable and proven ingredients
Tea tree oil is a reliable antiseptic that fights unhealthy bacteria. Combined with lemon essential oil and aloe vera, our serum reduces the appearance of scars, redness, spots, and irritation by providing the skin with the tools to do so.
For skin that feels uncomfortable
Restore balance, ease irritation, and push the reset button on skin that won't behave. Our serum is free from silicone, phthalate, gluten, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dye, mineral oil, and palm oil.
For product CoA please view here.
Aqua, aloe vera leaf powder (aloe barbadensis), cannabidiol (500mg) vegetable glycerin, carbomer, polysorbate 20, sodium hydroxide, sea buckthorn oil (hippophae rhamnoides), tea tree oil (melaleuca alternifolia), lavender oil (lavandula angustifolia), cedarwood oil (cedrus atlantica), lemon oil (citrus medica limonum), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, citral*, geraniol*, linalool*, limonene*.
*Naturally occurring component from essential oils used.
- Aloe vera leaf powder provides concentrated soothing properties from vitamins B, C, and E
- Glycerin is a humectant that draws in water to hydrate and soften
- Sea buckthorn is a nutrient dense, structural protein helpful for skin to heal
- Tea tree is antibacterial and antimicrobial for healthy skin
- Lemon oil helps reduce the appearance of redness and scarring
- Cedarwood calms flared, hyper-sensitive skin
- Cannabidiol soothes the skin and encourages the strength of other ingredients
An excellent skin hydrator, which can help reduce the frequency of acne breakouts and keep dry skin quenched. Natural anti-inflammatory properties can help to fight against surface acne.
A natural oil known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which work to reduce acne-causing bacteria on the skin’s surface and calms red, inflamed skin caused by breakouts.
A humectant that works to draw moisture out of the air into the skin, keeping the skin moisturised. It works to maintain the natural moisture barrier which defends the skin from environmental damage, dryness and irritation.
This oil is rich in antioxidants like vitamin E to protect the skin from free radicals, as well as keeping the skin moisturised. The fatty acids present help maintain the skin’s moisture barrier to protect from environmental pollutants.
How to Recycle
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your plastics.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.