Calms redness, rosacea & hormonal breakouts
Save 10% and complete your skincare routine
Rejuvenate Your Skin with the Ultimate Face Serum
Say goodbye to dryness and oiliness with Poko's Soothing face serum for combination skin, expertly crafted to balance the needs of skin that is prone to hormonal flare-ups, redness and breakouts. Enriched with sea buckthorn, tea tree, aloe vera, and glycerin, this is the perfect simple face serum for a harmonious and radiant complexion.
Keep It Simple with Proven Ingredients
Our soothing face serum utilizes tea tree oil, sea buckthorn and aloe vera, a trifecta of ingredients used for centuries as reliable antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, hydrating ingredients to fight unhealthy bacteria. Our simple face serum helps to reduce the appearance of rosacea & redness, and calms breakouts often seen in women with PCOS.
Versatile Face Serum for Combination Skin
Poko's serum is expertly crafted to address the needs of all skin types, making it the perfect face serum for combination skin. Enriched with cooling, hydrating, and soothing ingredients like aloe vera, and glycerin, this simple face serum helps reduce inflammation and promote a healthy complexion.
For product CoA please view here.
Aqua, aloe vera leaf powder (aloe barbadensis), cannabidiol (500mg) vegetable glycerin, carbomer, polysorbate 20, sodium hydroxide, sea buckthorn oil (hippophae rhamnoides), tea tree oil (melaleuca alternifolia), lavender oil (lavandula angustifolia), cedarwood oil (cedrus atlantica), lemon oil (citrus medica limonum), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, citral*, geraniol*, linalool*, limonene*.
*Naturally occurring components from essential oils used.
- Aloe vera leaf powder provides concentrated soothing properties from vitamins B, C, and E
- Glycerin is a humectant that draws in water to hydrate and soften
- Sea buckthorn is a nutrient dense, structural protein helpful for skin to heal
- Tea tree is antibacterial and antimicrobial for healthy skin
- Lemon oil helps reduce the appearance of redness and scarring
- Cedarwood calms flared, hyper-sensitive skin
- Cannabidiol soothes the skin and encourages the strength of other ingredients
An excellent skin hydrator, which can help reduce the frequency of acne breakouts and keep dry skin quenched. Natural anti-inflammatory properties can help to fight against surface acne.
A natural oil known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which work to reduce acne-causing bacteria on the skin’s surface and calms red, inflamed skin caused by breakouts.
A humectant that works to draw moisture out of the air into the skin, keeping the skin moisturised. It works to maintain the natural moisture barrier which defends the skin from environmental damage, dryness and irritation.
This oil is rich in antioxidants like vitamin E to protect the skin from free radicals, as well as keeping the skin moisturised. The fatty acids present help maintain the skin’s moisture barrier to protect from environmental pollutants.
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your plastics.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.