Light. Hydrating. Moisturising.
The Light Hydrating Moisturiser is perfect for sensitive skin types due to its light but effective texture. Glycerin allows the skin to breathe while urea, a humectant, absorbs healthy and beneficial moistures from the environment. Urea is also an emollient that softens and smooths the skin while drawing in moisture.
Please note that our moisturiser may change its colour to a pink or lavender hue once opened. High quality cannabidoil may change colour when the polyphenol oxidase enzyme is exposed to light, heat or oxygen. This is a natural reaction, the same way apples or potatoes that are sliced turn brown when exposed to air.
Sweet ingredients equals sweet results
Luxury natural sugars and biometric moisturising elements trehalose and fructose contributes to healthy-looking, glowing skin. Naturally occurring in many fruits and honey, fructose has water-binding properties that keep skin hydrated for hours on end. It even works as a prebiotic, which promotes the production of friendly bacteria. Creating a healthy and supportive system for our skin to function overall.
For product CoA, please view here.
Water (Aqua), glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate, polysorbate 20, allantoin, fructose, trehalose, glucose, pentylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, ethylhexyl cocoate, urea, sodium lactate, sodium polyacrylate, ethylhexylglycerin, maltose, citric acid, sodium pca, camabidiol, phenoxyethanol.
- Glycerin is an emollient that softens and moisturises the skin, as well as soothes irritated skin
- Fructose binds water to skin, keeping it supple and hydrated
- Urea supports the Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) produced by our skin
- Trehalose protects the skin from dry conditions
- Allantoin promotes skin rejuvenation and healing
- Hyaluronic acid retains moisture levels in the skin, making it plump and radiant
A plant extract that calms irritation, protects the skin and keeps it moisturised and hydrated. It also has rejuvenating and exfoliating properties, which improves skin texture.
A gentle acid which supports the skin barrier and reduces inflammation and scarring. Hyaluronic acid is highly moisturising and gentle on even the most irritable skin.
A plant-derived humectant that works to draw moisture out of the air into the skin, keeping the skin moisturised. It works to maintain the natural moisture barrier which defends the skin from environmental damage, dryness and irritation.
A naturally occuring sugar found in plants, which helps to protect against oxidative stress, which can lead to skin aging and inflammation. It also mimics the natural moisturising factors naturally found in the skin.
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your plastics.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.