How we collect your informationUpon purchasing anything from our website, you accept that we will collect the personal information that you provide us for the purposes of the correct distribution of the purchased items. This personal information includes your name, address, email address and telephone number. Only with your permission may we use any information provided for any purposes from that it was originally intended, such as for email marketing. Upon entering our website, you should understand that we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information regarding your browser and operating system. When you browse through our website, we may collect data relating to your visit, such as:
- What pages have been viewed;
- The amount of time spent on each page;
- The number of times you have visited a certain page;
- The interactions you have had on these pages
Where possible, the data we collect is anonymous and is used to tell us the pages that receive the most activity to help us understand our customers in general. Any data collected provides us with a more thorough understanding of our customer base and is only used to help us develop our service and make any experience better for our customers. We may use third-party websites, such as Google Analytics, to assist us in the processing of any data we may collect. In any case, we assure you that we will carry out this work in a safe and responsible manner.
If you have any concerns or if you would like any further information about our use of data or this notice, please feel free to contact on 012118467 or if you would rather contact us via email contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Information we collectWhen you provide any personal information to complete a transaction, you must verify the details provided. These will include your credit/debit card number, your billing and delivery address as well as your consent to hold this information for the purpose it was intended, and that specific purpose only unless otherwise stated. Any personal information for any secondary reason, such as email marketing, will require your direct consent as to whether we can hold the information for such purposes. If you opt out of any marketing, we will not hold the information for longer than necessary determined by the nature of the original intended purpose. You may opt out, change your mind or fully withdraw your consent for us to contact you at any time. To do this just contact us to make any request.
To protect your information, we use security measures that adhere to guidelines set to meet EU standards. This includes all the relevant computer safeguards and secure files and buildings. We appreciate the trust you have in us to safeguard how we used, store.
Right of access
We understand that your information is of utmost importance to you and we believe the way in which we use, store and share any information should be completely transparent. Under the new Data Protection Regulations (GDPR, from May 2018), you have the right to see all the personal information we hold about you. To get a copy of this information please contact us to request it. If any information we hold is inaccurate or not up-to-date, then you can contact us to change it.
We may only disclose your information if required to do so by law or if you are in breach of our Terms of Service.
This Site contains links to other websites over which we have no control. Please be aware that once you enter these websites that you will be subject to their own terms and conditions. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites and cannot guarantee the security of any of your Personal Information collected there.
Data ProtectionWe process your personal data in accordance with the following principles:
- we process your personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- we collect your personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes; any further processing we do is compatible with the original purpose for which we collected it;
- we only process personal data which is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is processed;
- we take reasonable steps to ensure that all personal data is accurate and kept up to date where necessary;
- we do not store personal data in a form which identifies you for any longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing; and
- we process personal data securely and in a way that protects against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- When we ask for your personal data we will tell you whether you are required by law or contract to provide it, and what will happen if you do not provide the data.