For dullness, signs of ageing & uneven skin tone
Save 10% and complete your skincare routine
Brighten. Refresh. Tone.
7 premium ingredients make up The Brightening Rosewater Toner including aloe vera to provide an instant refreshing feel to the skin, water soluble azelaic acid addresses excess sebum, while rose floral water tones the skin. The BRT is essential towards your healthiest skin.
A combination of rose and azelaic acid
A water-soluble azelaic acid derivate, potassium azeloyl diglycinate, effectively reduces oil-related breakouts and the appearance of enlarged pores. It controls excess sebum production with regular use, providing a supportive environment for the skin's pores. In combination with rose floral water, the skin is completely balanced.
For product CoA please view here.
Aqua, aloe vera juice, , rose floral water, potassium azeloyl diglycinate, glycerine, camabidiol, phenoxyethanol.
- Potassium azeloyl diglycinate minimises oil production and unclog pores while hydrating
- Rose floral water has antiseptic properties that tones the skin
- Aloe vera leaf juice soothes and instantly refreshes the skin
- Glycerine works as a humectant to retain water
An acid that penetrates the skin to breakup acne-causing blockages in the pores. More easily tolerated by sensitive skin and can aid in reducing uneven skin tone left by acne scarring.
Rose Floral Water
Packed with antioxidant compounds known as polyphenols, and is high in fatty acids, rose floral water is well known for its soothing properties. It soothes redness and irritation, but also protects skin from free radicals.
An excellent skin hydrator with natural anti-inflammatory properties to soothe the skin, as well as a rich source of essential vitamins B, C, and E, enzymes and antioxidants for protecting the skin against pollutants.
A plant-derived humectant that works to draw moisture out of the air into the skin, keeping the skin moisturised. It works to maintain the natural moisture barrier which defends the skin from environmental damage, dryness and irritation.
At Poko, we make a conscious decision for every piece of packaging we use to try and make it recyclable and functional. We may not be 100% recyclable yet but we are working towards this. We need you to help do your part, so check out how to recycle each piece of your Poko packaging.
- Glass Jars: Rinse your glass jars from any residue left and recyle with clear glass at your nearest bottle bank.
- Outer Cardboard Boxes: Break down the box and recyle with your cardboard.
- Lids & Pumps: Take apart any lids or pumps, rinse them of any residue and recyle with your recyclable plastic.
- Tubes: Poko tubes are made from sugarcane and are fully recyclable. Rinse them out after use and recyle with your plastics.
- Labels & Pipette: Dispose of in general waste.